Our power distribution equipment, cable and generator docking stations are manufactured at a state-of-the-art facility in Faribault, Minnesota. All products are built to last using the highest quality materials, top-of-the-line production equipment and industry-leading engineering practices.
Our products last considerably longer and perform noticeably better, even in the most extreme environments, and are tested by 3rd-party laboratories.
- Portable Power Distribution Equipment
- Our line of temporary power products cover all of your power distribution needs, helping you safely connect and distribute power throughout your event, job site, shipyard, or arena. Our products suit the needs of a wide range of industries, from oil and gas, to party rentals. They’re manufactured for durability in rough climates, yet designed to sit front and center at any special event.
- Generator Docking Stations
- Easily connect a portable energy source to any building, hospital, pump station or concert hall using our line of generator docking stations. Built to the current NEC and UL standards and with the installing electrical contractor in mind, we manufacture a full line of products to safely connect a portable generator and/or load bank that help protect you, your business and your customers from an expensive and possibly dangerous power loss. We offer a variety of convenient options and customized features including two-wire auto start, load dump receptacles, shore power receptacles, metering and strip heaters. We also manufacture the associated switchgear and automatic transfer switches which make the transfer process seamless.
- Trystar started life as a cable company, so we give cable the attention it deserves. All of our cable is manufactured to the American Wire Gauge standard in our own factory. We can custom print anything you want on every foot, and give you any color and any length you need. Our multi-conductor assemblies are also custom printed, factory wired, and electrically tested before shipment. Medium voltage products are manufactured and assembled by certified Master Electricians. Our cable offers acid, oil, water, gas, temperature and abrasion resistance. Call us and let us make some cable for you.